Construction work is dangerous whether you are a seasoned professional in the industry or a person wanting to extend their premises or carry out some refurbishment.
Construction has a poor safety record so you don’t want to be part of these statistics.
I have been involved in construction works for many years and can help you deliver your project safely.
Completed projects include
- Conversion of an old Church premises pictured into a childrens nursery in Dulwich.
- Refurbish Ticket Office at Victoria Coach Station
- Extension of London River Piers to cope with London Olympics traffic.
- Conversion of former Truro Tax office into apartments.
- Construction of houses at Cropredy, Oxfordshire.
I can help you through the minefield of CDM2015 and ensure that the duty holders are doing their part. I can even present to your staff what it is all about and how do you deal with it.
Carry out audits and inspections of work in progress and advise of issues and recommend improvements.
Get in touch and let me help you make it a success.